Course Description: (brief introduction on SBI, bSI course, objectives and expected learning outcomes)
1) Understand what BIM is, why it is needed, and recognize its specific terminology.
2) Recognise the advantages of BIM, compared to traditional project delivery
3) Understand the project information development cycle (and its key terms); specifically how project information is specified, produced, exchanged, and maintained
4) Recognise the need for open and interoperable solutions
5) Identify an organization's capability in working with BIM
6) From BIM to VDC